Tinder for Blogs
This summer I'm writing a post every week.
Here's what I've written so far
- Coding on iPad: Welcome to Reality
- 6 Questions to Focus your Resume on Impact
- Why Your Resume Needs SEO, and How
- Get More Interviews with This Resume Structure
- To Achieve Greatness, Don't Settle for Goodness
- Hackers, Portfolios, & Camp David
- Blitzen: Signups Up 64% in Weeks
And you can use Tinder to choose what I write next.
Each post will answer a frequently asked question from friends, classmates, or from the Tinder form below every post.
I'm stoked to start this journey together! We're going to travel through different topics and discussions around how to:
- Land your dream job – stop missing out on interviews, getting underpaid, and figure out stand out
- Lead a team or startup like a pro – stop making rookie mistakes that destroy culture and lead to failure
- Write applications that secure government grants, win competitions, and land interviews at incubators – your required first year English course doesn't teach this
- Manage finances so you can have real freedom for life – it doesn't even require moving to 'Murica!
- ...and answers to other questions you have!
Now like any millennial, I don't think we need to give this name. There isn't going to be a formal structure to the series or strict commitment to any topic. We don't need to formalize this relationship.
This is going to be Tinder for Blogs.
- If you like what you read, swipe right and join the email newsletter below!
- If you think the post was kinda meh, swipe left and suggest a topic that you'd rather read next time.
- Please help me test this today, swipe right or left below!
So that's the plan! andrewnotes is getting a reboot...and this next chapter is going to be an adventure together!
The next post drops this Friday.
Swipe left or right below & enter your email, don't miss it!